The power pack is used as a power source for VCB panels in substations where station battery supply is not available. Power Pack gets charged from line connected PT (burden 200VA). It can supply DC connected loads for operating Close/trip coils and other essential loads such as auxillar y supply to protection relays etc.
1. Input Voltage *: 110 VAC OR 230 VAC +20% , -30%
2. Input Burden : Less than 50 VA During Charging Period. (Without Output Load.)
3. Output Voltage *: 24VDC / 30VDC / 110VDC / 220VDC.
4. Output Load: 100W Nominal
(a) With AC Input ON:
Continuous Load: 100 Watts.
Impulse Load : 450 W for 240 mSec.
Bat tery Charging Period : 8 Hours.
(b) With AC Input OFF:
Continuous Load: 100 Wat ts. (For 10 minutes)
Impulse Load: 450 W For 240 mSec.(min. 10 pulses)
1. Over Voltage Protection: During No Load operation and battery charging ON, Output DC voltage shall not exceed more than specified voltage.
2. Short Circuit Protection: Short Circuit protection has been provided on the output side. When short circuit condition is removed output resumes automatically, without any manual reset.
3. Indications Provided on the Front of the Unit:
(a) Charger On, (b) Output Switch OFF, (c) Battery Operation, (d) Output Overloaded, (e) Output ON.
4. Output ON/OFF switch is provided on front side of the unit.